Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Friday's Laws.

Just for fun.... I saw this on a bookmark in a shop in New Orleans and had to buy the book. It took a while for me to find it in Jersey, but finally I have it. I also saw a poster with Peter's Laws, which will be in the next post. The moral of the story is, I gotta stay out of stores.


1. Life is difficult.
2. Perception is reality.
3. Change is the toughest thing a human being can do.
4. You can never change another human being; you can only change yourself. Once you change, they change, but you cannot change them.
5. I am responsible for everything I do and say. I am not responsible for your response.
6. The future and the past are seldom as good or as bad as we anticipate or remember.
7. Nobody has a squeaky-clean psyche.
8. The only thing that lasts forever is...Now

http://www.fridayslaws.com/test.php

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home