Friday, December 23, 2005

Greetings All

Well, I thought I'd take the plunge. I enjoy everyone else's blog, maybe I'll have some fun doing this.

I must admit, there's "something" about having a forum to discuss thoughts & ideas with people who you've never met... a place to share lives, humor, maybe commiserate with those in similar situations. The internet in one of it's better moments.

I hesitated doing this because i wasn't sure anyone would be interested in anything I had to say. Now...it doesn't seem to matter so much because other people must search for things the same way I do. Most times, when I'm playing on the computer it is to find something quirky to entertain me. The things I have found.... ah, well, that's a post for another day. In any case, I figure I'm not the only one, so someone will stumble upon this and discussions will be started and perhaps, world problems can be solved. What ?! A girl can dream, can't she?

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/abbie_hoffman.html

1 Comments:

Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

Blogging is alot of fun for me. I use it as a way to de-stress from a busy life. It is a great place to post and say whatever you like and if others enjoy it then, hey great and if not, hey great too. Enjoy blogging. :)

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home